Marine-grade double-braided nylon dock lines that are ultra-strong and durable. The working load for our 1/2 inch dock lines is 950 lbs., and the breaking strength is 4,939 lbs. Our 1/2 inch dock lines are 25 feet long with a 12 inch professionally whipped and heat-treated eyelet at one end. This premium-grade marine nylon rope provides superior shock absorption and elasticity to secure boats in high waves and rough weather. Sun, salt and water-resistant to last for seasons. Try them risk-free for 30 days - love them or get your money back!
- Marine-Grade Double Braided Nylon: Ultra-durable, premium-quality nylon rope that is sun, salt & water-resistant to last for seasons.
- Ultra-strong & Durable: The combination of superior shock absorption and elasticity keeps boats secure even in high waves and rough weather.
- Heat-Treated Eyelet: Features a 12 inch professionally whipped, heat-treated eyelet at one end that prevents fraying and unraveling.
- Not Just For Boats: Works great for camping, tying up trees, lashing down furniture when moving & more!
- Money-Back Guarantee: Try them risk-free for 30 days, if you don’t love them - get a full refund!