This value pack of 2 air horn refill canisters (Horn not Included) are small, pocket-sized and essential to have on board in case of emergency. Don't let the small size fool you! Our pocket-sized air horn refills emit a loud, powerful sound blast heard from 1/2 mile away. Meets the U.S. Coast Guard requirements for boats up to 65 feet. Small enough to be easily stowed on a jet-ski, kayak, or canoe. It also works great for runners, camping and sporting events! Try the air horn refill canister value pack risk-free for 30 days - love it or get your money back!
- Loud & Powerful Sound Blast: Use our air horn refills to alert other boaters or the Coast Guard to your location.
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard Requirements: Approved for boats up to 65feet / 20 meters.
- Portable Alert for Safety & Distress: Small size makes it easy to stow and travel with.
- Made in the USA: Our Air Horn is made right here in the USA and tested to strict standards. Beware of unsafe compressed air products made in China that have been reported to explode and cause harm.
- Warnings: Caution: Contents under pressure. Warning: Flammable, contains gas under pressure. This product can be ignited under certain circumstances. May explode if heated. Protect from sunlight. Store in a well ventilated place. Keep cool. Pressurized container. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 122F 50C. May Cause frostbite in contact with skin. The intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling contents may be fatal. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Use only with adequate ventilation. 1,1 Difluoroethan CAS 75-37-6. First Aid Inhalation: Immediately remove to fresh aire. Eyes: Immediately flush with water. Skin: Immediately wash with warm water. Treat for frostbite if necessary. Call physician if necessary. See Safety Data Sheet for complete safety information. Keep out of reach of children.