Marine Grade Stainless Steel Anchor chains or Galvanized Steel comes with two separate thick 316 Stainless Steel or Galvanized bow shackles complementing almost all anchor style options and anchor ropes. Upgrade your old anchor chain with our premium long-lasting boat anchor chains. Try them risk free for 30 days - love them or get your money back!
- Premium Construction: Marine Grade stainless anchor line is made from 316 Stainless Steel or available in Galvanized Steel. Unlike the old cheap chain alternatives, these boat anchor chains are designed to last and avoid corrosion. Each chain comes with 2 bow shackles.
- Safe and Reliable: The chain is abrasion resistant and weighted to properly keep your anchor shank parallel with the sea floor. The chain in Stainless Steel 3/16" offers a working load of 750lbs and break load of 3000lbs. In 1/4" offers a 5,110 break load and shackles a 5,510 break load and the 5/16" chains offers a 7450lbs break load while the shackles offer a break load of 9480 lbs. The Galvanized versions in 3/16" have a working load of 2,500lbs and breaking of 5,000lbs. 1/4" has working load of 1500lb and breaking load of 3000lbs and 3/16" has a 750lb working load and 1500lb breaking load.
- Compatibility and Flexibility: Designed to work with almost all anchor rope. The 3/16" and 1/4" anchor chain measures 4 ft long and the 5/16" chain measures 5 ft long.
- Easy Seamless Upgrade: Whether you're looking for more reliable marine anchor chains, or outfitting a new boat, this is your solution. If you're interested in getting a boat anchor and boat anchor chain duo, check out our complete boat anchor kit!
- Money Back Guarantee: Try these stainless steel anchor chains risk-free for 30 days, if you don’t love them - get a full refund!