Our premium-grade 8.5 lb. and 13lb. boat anchor kit provides reliable anchoring for boats 15' to 30' feet and includes all you'll need to anchor your boat: a fluke anchor, the lead chain with shackles, and a nylon anchor rope. This fluke-style anchor is heavy duty and will dig into the seabed and hold tightly even in high tide or harsh wind conditions. Our boat anchors will work on 15' 18' and 21', 25', 30' and more. Check the different size recommendations for varying lengths. The anchor chain and anchor are hot-dipped galvanized steel to ensure durability and corrosion. This set performs extremely well in sand or mud bottoms. Our galvanized steel anchor with rope and chain can also be used in freshwater or saltwater.
8.5lb : 15 - 24 FT Boats
13lb : 20 - 32 FT Boats
- ALL-IN-ONE KIT: Our heavy-duty boat anchor kit is all inclusive. Set consists of one galvanized steel fluke anchor, galvanized steel anchor chain with bow shackles, and 3/8 inch nylon rope with a stainless steel eyelet.
- IDEAL FOR 15-32 FT BOATS: Works on various seafloors comfortably as well as various lengths including small boats. Our fluke anchor, weighted chain, and rope work on pontoon boats, deck boats, center consoles, sailboats and more.
- KEEPS YOUR BOAT SECURE: Our fluke style anchors for boats are well-made with high tensile strength, outstanding stability and superior dig. The boat anchor fluke articulates with the weighted chain to help the shank in sand and mud and hold firmly.
- FRESH & SALTWATER USE: Our anchor set is ideal for both salt and fresh water. The steel fluke boat anchor and chain are galvanized steel for maximum corrosion protection. The rope is nylon with stainless steel eyelets piece.
- WHY CHOOSE BETTER BOAT PRODUCTS: We are a family owned American business committed to making premium quality products and our customers happiness. We stand behind the quality of our products and will provide you with the best customer service.