Works as a sealant, marine caulk and superglue all in one! Fixes leaky portholes, seams and more. Once cured, the permanent bond remains flexible and can withstand vibrations and shock. Marine-grade caulk formula offers long-lasting superior strength and hold for above and below the waterline. Cures white and can be sanded and painted making it perfect for cosmetic repairs. Try this marine sealant adhesive risk-free for 30 days - love it or get your money back!
- Fixes Leaking Seams: Long-lasting marine caulk works great to repair seams and stop leaks.
- Works Above & Below Waterline: Once cured creates a waterproof seal that is submersible.
- Flexible Permanent Bond: Sealant will bend, expand and contract as weather conditions change without compromising the strength of the seal.
- Weatherproof: Marine-grade caulk formula stands up to the elements including fresh and salt-water and UV rays.
- Seals & Adheres to Various Materials: Can be used to fix so many things! Permanently bonds to fiberglass, gelcoat, plastic, metal, glass, ceramic, wood and more.
- Money Back Guarantee: Try our marine sealant adhesive risk-free for 30 days and if you don't love it - get a full refund.